Monday, October 12, 2009

It's about time...

It's about time I put some pictures up on here...so I'm going back through pictures I've taken (or that others have taken) and showing you a bit of where I live. Please enjoy. :)

The picture above is the building I live in. It's called 믿음관 ...that's helpful, right? Haha, it's pronounced Mee-deum-gwan, which means Faith Hall.

The first picture below is my kitchen. It's kind of small but not bad considering most people in our program don't have their own at all.

The second picture is of our shower. Most bathrooms in Korea don't have a shower curtain up, but most also don't have a shower head that's separate from their sink head.

The third picture is of the rest of our bathroom. Please notice the pink heart rug given to us by the program. :P
The fourth picture is a view from the bedroom. The huge sliding doors look out over a park on campus. The wooden cabinet there is my wardrobe. There's a cabinet just as big as that one by the front door for shoes. Crazy!
The fifth picture is of my desk....it may not be the cleanest thing in the world, but it's got lots of space! Without a desktop computer, I kind of don't know what to do with all the space of a regular desk. Directly to the right of my chair is Julie's wardrobe. That's super convenient because anytime I'm sitting at my desk she can't get in her wardrobe drawers...it's awesome. :P
























Next time maybe I'll post some pictures of my town and such...but for now, I'm off to cilmb a mountain with the teachers at my school! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment